10.2.11

DAS in Abu Dhabi ?

DAS, the rising Emirati brand of fashionable Abayas, comes to Abu Dhabi with an exlcusive 12 hour viewing at the Presidential Suite, Shangri-La Abu Dhabi. This viewing was geared to their "out of town" elite client base of Abu Dhabi, where they not only wanted their clients to shop, as it was also a chance for DAS to get to know their "out of town" customer, give and get feedback, and spend some quality one on one time with Hind Beljafla....along with a yummy dose of Maison Sucre cupcakes ofcourse.

Browsing past the beautiful luxurious gowns and abaya racks, I couldnt help not going home without buying myself THE most coveted DAS item, the signature piece! Complimented with a CYKAS turban, I need not worry about bad hair days, nor struggle with what to wear under my abaya. Smart eh ;)

All my blessings and love goes to the gracious Hind Beljafla for putting together a "for your eyes only" viewing all the way in Abu Dhabi and to Reem Beljafla for being with us in spirit. The next step is to open a branch for us die hard DAS'ians, dont you think?

Ohh not to mention, I finally got the chance to meet the talented fashion illustrator Moza Mattar. Hmm...perhaps its time to get a wall makeover for my room.

















xoxo 
Malone


2 comments: